Michael Joshi has been practicing law in the Northern Virginia area for 30 years, working primarily in the fields of civil and criminal litigation. A partner in the law firm, he enjoys an AV rating among his peers as an uncompromising, results-oriented trial attorney. Michael Joshi has also served the Circuit Court of Fairfax County, Virginia, both as a neutral case evaluator and as a court conciliator. Michael Joshi is well known throughout the legal community for his ability to handle complex litigation and fights hard to obtain the best results possible on behalf of his clients and is often asked to lecture to his peers on litigation.
Married with two adult children, Michael Joshi is active in the church, plays guitar, and is an avid golfer.
Areas of Practice
- 100 percent of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Virginia Bar Association, Member
- Fairfax Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys, Member
- Virginia State Bar Association, Member
- The Northern Virginia Defense Lawyers Association, Member