Facing legal problems can be overwhelming, no matter what the circumstances. You may be worried about your family. You may be worried about your finances and your future. You may even be injured and in pain. The worst part is often that you simply haven’t faced this kind of problem before and don’t know what to do. That’s why KFFJ Law is here to help.
Whether you are concerned about criminal charges against you or a family member, child custody and divorce proceedings, or your rights after a car accident, our experienced attorneys are ready to offer relief. We are local to Fairfax, and we have been helping individuals and families in Northern Virginia get real results in difficult legal cases for over 30 years. If you need help, we encourage you to give us a call today at 703-691-8333 to discuss your situation and meet with our attorneys in a free and confidential case review. We are dedicated to helping people across the state of Virginia understand their rights in challenging situations and ultimately succeed in meeting their legal goals.
Types of Cases Our Fairfax Attorneys Handle
Although you hope for the best, life can be full of difficult twists and turns. While some legal issues can be settled without outside help, there are a lot of reasons you might need an attorney’s help and support. From our office in Fairfax, our lawyers provide strong and skilled representation for clients who are facing a wide range of legal problems, including cases of:
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death. Every year, millions of Americans are hurt through no fault of their own, and the law sometimes allows them to hold the at-fault person or company financially responsible for their injuries. However, it isn’t always easy for victims to do so on their own. Whether you have been hurt in a car accident, in a train or bus accident, or on someone else’s property, we are here to help you understand your rights and fight for the compensation you deserve. We can also help you obtain justice when an accident results in the catastrophic injury or wrongful death of a loved one.
- Criminal Law. If you or a loved one has been arrested or is facing criminal charges in Virginia, you probably have a lot of questions about your rights and your future. By choosing to work with an experienced criminal law attorney, you can better understand the options available to you and start building a strong case in your defense. Whether you just need a little help with a first-time DUI or are looking for an experienced criminal defense attorney to represent you in a serious felony case, getting skilled legal guidance can make all the difference.
- Family Law and Divorce. Sometimes, despite your best efforts, turning to an attorney is the only way to resolve serious family issues. Whether you need help with a divorce, child custody issues, or another sensitive family law matter, an experienced attorney can help you accomplish your goals and protect your priorities.
If you are unsure if we handle the type of case you have, or if you have any questions about the services we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us directly for a prompt response to your concerns.
Why Choose Our Northern Virginia Law Firm for Your Legal Problems?
The law firm you choose to work with can have a big impact on your case, so it’s important to take a little time to do some research and find the right fit for you. At KFFJ Law, we are respected by other lawyers for our skill and decades of experience, and we are known to be aggressive advocates for the people we serve. We have obtained millions of dollars on behalf of our clients, and we know how to proceed in difficult cases and how to counter insurance company tactics. We fight for people and families in Virginia because we care and we can.
If you are looking for an attorney, here are just some of things that might make us the right choice in your case:
- We are trial lawyers, not settlement lawyers. In some cases, it makes sense to accept a settlement offer. However, we approach every case we take as though it might go to trial. We are experienced advocates in the courtroom, and we know what it takes to win a case or secure a favorable outcome—even in the difficult or complex circumstances. By preparing a strong case from the start, we know that we are ready to get the best possible outcome for our clients, and that extra care means that our clients have options even if the other side fails to make a satisfactory offer.
- Clients are not just passed off to a paralegal. It can be easy for attorneys who have advocated in hundreds of cases to forget how much a single case means for one person or family. At KFFJ Law, we always put the priority on the client, and we never forget that the majority of the people we work with every day may be going through the most difficult times in their lives. We want to build comfortable, personal relationships with our clients that are based on trust and one-on-one support. If you choose our law firm for your case, you can rest assured that you won’t be passed off to a paralegal or assistant. You will be meeting with a skilled attorney who actively wants to hear what you have to say and can provide knowledgeable advice.
- We believe in collaboration between our attorneys. We recognize that our greatest strengths are the knowledge, skill, and unique experiences each of our attorneys brings to the table. That’s why we make it a point to work together to determine the best approach and obtain the best results. We also work with clients in that same collaborative spirit, and we want the people we serve to know that we will listen to their concerns and respect their legal goals.
- We represent people, not insurance companies. While all of us started our law careers being retained by insurance companies, we are proud to now use our skills only in the service of real people and real families. However, we believe that past experience on “the other side” has given us a tremendous advantage in fighting for and protecting the rights of victims. We are also local attorneys with strong ties to the community in northern Virginia, and we believe in always being approachable, accessible, and available to the clients who depend on us in difficult times.
- We get results for our clients. We are respected by other lawyers for our decades of experience, and we are known as aggressive advocates for our clients. Although we are a local law firm with a personal approach, we have a history of obtaining successful results for our clients in cases that involve huge insurance companies, medically complex injuries, confusing laws, and complicated circumstances. You can visit our bios or our case results to learn more about our experience, the recognition we have received, and the results we have obtained.
We love the work we do, and we believe that the best part of practicing law is seeing our clients pleased with results we obtain. If you’re ready to start taking control of your case, call us today at 877-652-1553 to find out what KFFJ Law can do for you. We serve clients in Fairfax, Prince William, Loudoun, Arlington, Stafford, and Fauquier Counties, as well as throughout the state of Virginia.